Tuesday, November 08, 2011

New Work Published!

I know I've been lax in posting to this blog. I've been avoiding writing anything for the past two years.

It all started when I began to get sick in late 2009 and early 2010. Odd things were happening to me, and I insisted that something was wrong. I kept telling my doctor, who would randomly agree to put me through tests. Turns out, I had Stage One Renal Cell Carcinoma.

All of a sudden, everything about me was different. Sadly, my communication plummeted, and I found myself not only failing to blog, but, failing to write or speak about anything.

It's been two years since the symptoms that led to this scare began, and, I'm now ready to move on with my life.

One of the ways in which I am doing this is by writing more poetry and more autobiographical work. Through the Yahoo! Contributor Network, I have posted two new pieces. One is a poem and the other is a short story about one of the best Christmases I've ever experienced.

The link to the poem is here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9113893/too_much_too_soon_to_go_insane.html?cat=47

The link to the story is here: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9117819/the_spirit_of_christmas.html?cat=43

Please, feel free to comment on each of these at the Yahoo! site. I am paid for these, but only if people actually go to the site to read them. Comments help the Yahoo! team to see that I am a valuable addition to their group.

No comments: