Wednesday, March 29, 2006

She's HOME!!!!!!!!!

Lucky is now home with us, resting and wagging her tail!!!

I so wish that I could afford one of those wonderful cushy doggie beds for her... we went through all of my extra blankets (which had to be discarded after the labor ickies)... and all I have for her is an old body pillow, which doesn't quite fit her body.

She's so happy to be home, but she's oh, so tired... poor baby!

The nurses at the Vet's office said that they're really going to miss Lucky, because she's just such a good dog and a great patient. Bless her heart!!

I'm so happy to have her home, again!!!!!

Thank you, everyone, for all of your prayers and kind thoughts!!!

BIG HUGS, Amy

2 comments:

StampinGranny said...

Oh Amy I am have been following this story and so sorry to hear about the puppies. But I am so glad that Lucky made it through this ordeal. Prayers to you my friend.

Lori Roberts

Rachel said...

Just finding you from over at Ron's site. So sorry about the pups but so glad that Lucky is okay!