Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just thinking...

I've often wondered if anyone reads my blog. I'm not so good at keeping up with it, though part of that has to do with the vertigo I've been battling for the past two weeks. Prior to that, I blame the end of the semester workload.

At any rate, I do like to know that people read this. I was glad to see someone commented on the India-Tibet Deco I'd made. Thank you for your compliments!

I'd like to keep links on this page, but, as a blogger newbie, I'm not quite sure how to create that type of a section. I have the feeling it has more to do with the layout I chose. If anyone can help me with this little task, please comment!

I've found some old magazines, old found photos and other ephemera as I was cleaning this past weekend, and I think I just might share some of the cool stuff with you. We'll see what happens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog Amy. Your baby ......what a sleepy sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

How much are the Whirligigs? They are awesome.

Your New York trip must have been a blast. Maybe your friend was just tired from all that walking around. Or, if she's like me, she just doesn't take a good picture.