Monday, June 04, 2007

Our Birthday Bash - April 26





It's the first time since 2000 that Kavita and I were able to celebrate our birthday together!
I drove to Columbus and we met with three of Kavita's friends for dinner at The Spaghetti Warehouse. We dined on pasta, drank Sangria (my first time -- I like!!), and ate that pitiful little frozen birthday cake. All in all, it was a great time!
The pictured are: Roopa, Kay, Bea = The Cake = and Kavita and me! Kavita's wearing a shirt I'd made for one of my dates way back when I actually dated. I worked all weekend on that shirt, and, then, it didn't fit. So, I gave it to Kavita! It suits her, dontchya think?

1 comment:

Desipoem said...

Great pictures from our party! I like the one of the two of us, especially! It was great being able to celebrate with you! Yeah, us!! :)